27/03/2013

Free 100 starcoins

If you are from UK, Click the ribbon next to Academy, Do the tasks and Get the starcoins
If you aren't from UK, Follow these steps -
1.Go to a UK web proxy like
net-tunnel.co.uk/ OR iamaproxy.info/ OR proxay.co.uk/ OR finchroute.co.uk/
2.On white bar on proxy Paste or Type stardoll link
http://stardoll.com
3.Click on Go or Press Enter on keyboard
4.You will see stardoll page, Log in
5.And Close the proxy tab/window
6.Go to stardoll.com as usual, Log in
AND you should now see this new ribbon
7.Click it and Do the tasks:
7.1.Visit Furby dressup: http://stardoll.com/en/dolls.php?id=2041
7.2.Click on "Email to friend" option and Type any character for names and you may use x@mail.com
7.3.Click "Send", then Click "Save Doll" and Save button.
A Furby message should pop up
8.Click "Finish project" and voila
100 Starcoins will be added to your account [:

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't need a proxy anymore just go to Underneath stardoll and it will tell you how to get the starcoins without a proxy :)

mari kate said...

http://students--blog.blogspot.com/

Ruth said...

Hadn't noticed that USD already posted, but there's also claimed that you must log in with proxy first and only after you see that ribbon [:

Anonymous said...

thank you :]]]]

Anonymous said...

how do you do the email friend bit???

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Running for COvergirl on the 31st march PLEASE VOTE ME THEN

purple-1diva xx

Ruth said...

@Anon above
There is an icon with envelope, next to "save doll" [:

Djellza Ramadani said...

it's work 100/

Anonymous said...

It didn't work for me! I didn't see the pink ribbon! Can someone helpme

Anonymous said...

also in usa as well

Anonymous said...

It didn't work for me either Ruth :) I tried all the proxy's logged in, loaded the page and closed the tab. The ribbon didn't pop up?

RosellaAthiya said...

Hey it works for non-uk people too....well i am from India and it worked for me withouth using the proxy..Actually when i did from proxy d ribbon didnt appear but when i went back to my suite normally the ribbon was their :D :D..Btw Pls visit my suite --RosellaAthiya :)

Anonymous said...

It works but , how many times you can use it? only one time?

Vrushita Trivedi said...

thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Please help :D A haven´t got a "bubles" on my page :/ What I must do?

Scarlet Gigglez said...

It didnt work for me

Scarlet Gigglez said...

It didn't wok for me Ruth is there some kind of date this will end?

Scarlet Gigglez said...

Ruth it works idk i was mad it hadn't worked and a couple hours later it worked wen i logged in!

HappyLlama191 said...

it didnt work for me?

Hanna loves cats said...

OMG thanks soooo much! I also got a free uk lego friends cat for free! thanks again!

Hanna loves cats said...

thx soooo much!

HappyLlama191 said...

whoops nevermind i logged in a few minutes after and it was there! thanks so much!
Mwah♥

lalab said...

if it dosnt work try loging out then back in, it worked for me :)

Anonymous said...

i tried many times but the ribbon doesnt appears !!!

Anonymous said...

Vote and add me please :)

Gabut12

Anonymous said...

it works after a while...i had 2 wait almost a week! just b patient guys!

P.S. plz vote me, my users are:
H-O-T_HOT
&
dramaqueenjo2

& my BFFs are:
dramaqueenjo
&
coolgirl17Love

thnx!

Anonymous said...

I LIKE STARDOLL

ERZA HASANI

Anonymous said...

I LOVE MY STARDOLL AND VOTE ME PLESA ♥♥♥


ERZA HASANI